Saturday, November 12, 2011

Asia here I come...

Well, I'm at the airport. My flight boards in a few minutes. I hope that the in-seat chargers work so I can study thousands and thousands of collins words (lol). Gabe says Cathay does free alcoholic drinks - I hope he isn't lying.

I tried to stream some episodes of Psych, but the internet crapped out and the streams died, so it looks like I'm limited to choosing from like 100 movies that Cathay offers. And studying more words. There's always more words to study!

___

So I just got called up to show my proof of future travel out of Bangkok. Thank GOODNESS I have a flight from BKK-->Luang Prabang in December. Good to be prepared, otherwise I may not have been let on the flight. OK, my flight is boarding! I'm off to Asia! I'll check in when I land in HK!

<3

2 comments:

  1. safe travels, Conrad! Looking forward to reading about it or hearing some good stories when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @esdscrabble

    I'll see what I can do! And congrats to you on a great tournament!

    ReplyDelete