Sunday, November 13, 2011

One flight down

So I just had to navigate blogspot in Cantonese, since google translate didn't want to work.

I made it to Hong Kong! My flight for Bangkok leaves in an hour. Unfortunately it is too foggy to see much of anything.

So the 14 hour transpacific flight was pretty uneventful. The in-seat power worked, the food was kinda awful, I eventually fell asleep and am as sore as heck. I sat next to an 85 year old Chinese lady who kept trying to hijack part of my airspace. She was funny though, and only had to get up once, so all in all, not too bad.

I watched 3 movies, and was too tired to study words like at all.

Early on I had two big glasses of riesling, which, although not making me very tipsy (too full), did sort of make me oblivious to time. The flight honestly felt like it was about 7 or 8 hours.

So yeah I forgot to post this before the flight, so I am actually writing this from Bangkok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment